Pilates @ Lively is a method of body conditioning which connects the body and mind to achieve a stronger core, improve flexibility, posture and body strength and full body control. Pilates will make you feel energised, taller, stronger, engaged and Lively!
We provide Rehab equipment sessions and Mat classes.
Benefits of doing Pilates @ Lively include:
- Rehab equipment sessions are taught by a Physiotherapist
- Graduates from Polestar Pilates, APMA and Pilates International
- Clinical Pilates
- Small groups of 3 for equipment sessions
- Equipments used during your sessions: Pilates equipment, Swiss Balls, Therapy Bands, Dumb Bells, Ankle weights, Chi balls and more…
- Small groups of 8 for Pilates Mat Sessions
- Equipments used during your Mat session: Therapy bands, Chi Balls, Balance beams, Swiss Balls, Dumb Bells
- Possibility of claiming through health insurance (please check with health fund)
- Fully equipped studio
- Mums & Bubs Pilates Mat Classes. Available if we have numbers.
Before starting a mat or equipment session at Lively, it is a requirement that you attend a 60 minute Initial Pilates Assessment with one of our physiotherapists which includes a Real-Time Ultrasound assessment for your core muscles. Following your assessment, a mandatory 1-2 private pilates sessions will need to take place to ensure your goals, strengths and compensations have been identified, understand all safety procedures for the use of the equipment and leave with an individualised program for home and/or equipment session. If you have done pilates elsewhere before, you will still need to do an initial assessment and private session/s.
All Pilates Mat and Equipment sessions are by appointment only. Bookings are essential.
As all Pilates sessions are by appointment and small in size, we have a 24 hour cancellation policy where the 100% of the fee will be charged if a session is cancelled with less than 24 hour notice. This also applies to cases of ‘no-show’.
To secure a regular weekly spot, a pack of 10 must be purchased.
Health Fund Rebates apply when seeing a physiotherapist for the equipment sessions, however, we advise you to check with your health fund actual rebates as all funds differ.