Lively Physiotherapy & Pilates is open for physiotherapy appointments to provide essential care for our patients during the COVID-19 restrictions. We are compliant with the NSW Health regulations to ensure the safety of our staff and patients. We continue to offer face-to-face physiotherapy appointments at the clinic and Telehealth appointments for those who wish to stay home.
- You are feeling unwell with flu like symptoms including cough, fever, runny nose, or difficulty breathing
- Travelled interstate or internationally in the last 14 days
- Close contact with confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Awaiting test results for COVID-19
- You have been instructed to self-isolate
Lively Physiotherapy Infection Control Protocol
- We have Clinic Armour shield on all our treatment beds which is sanitised before and after every appointment with hospital-grade disinfectant certified to eliminate COVID-19 pathogen by the Australian Government Therapeutic Goods Administration.
- The Hicaps and Eftpos terminals are sanitised after every transaction.
- Regular sanitising of the waiting room chairs, door handles and the common surfaces of the waiting room.